Monday, January 15, 2007

Writer's Block

Since I am not writing as often as I have in the past, I wanted you all to know why. I think I have writer's block. It's not like there aren't things I can write about. I guess there are just so many topics going through my head I just can't sort it all out.



I am also trying to write a couple of books which could be keeping my mind preoccupied. I've never really considered myself a writer but I have had several things on my mind that I think others need to know. They say everyone has a book in them; maybe they are right. I just want to know one thing... Who is "they"? I've never met "them" so how do "they" know I have a book in me? Anyway, I digress. I will try to keep you posted on my writings.



I'm also thinking of writing some periodic musings to be distributed via e-mail. So, if you want to receive periodic emails from me, enter your email in the Subscribe box in the sidebar to the right. As soon as I get some interest, I'll start writing.



Well, maybe soon I'll be writing about something a little more interesting and relevant to what's going on in the world today. So, keep reading and I'll be back later.





Brad





powered by performancing firefox

No comments: