Thursday, July 13, 2006

A New Chapter

Well, I'm officially a blogger now. I have been hearing about this phenomenon for some time and now I'm a part of it. I really don't know who will even read my posts but I'm sure someone will find them and read them. For those that do, perhaps some will find some insight into life or maybe just a little humor. Maybe someone will pay me to write things for them. Or even better maybe someone will pay me not to write... Hmmmm.......that would be a most interesting concept.

Perhaps one day my daughter (with siblings to follow, God willing) will even read this to see what was going on inside this crazy old man's head as she grew up. At any rate, I hope these words can help someone at some point in time.

Well, I just had to get my first blog in so happy reading and pay attention, you never know what nuggets may come out of my Brain Housing Group.

Semper Fi,
Brad

No comments: